– After more than thirteen years working in the commercial HVAC industry, Mr. Watts left to pursue employment in the non-profit world. He served at Cobb Pregnancy Services (CPS) for three years as Development Coordinator and later served on the Board of Directors including two years as Vice-Chair. He left CPS in 2010 to serve with Life Training Institute (LTI) as the Vice-President of Development and Communications. He also spoke and wrote for the organization. He has been an invited speaker to groups at Harvard, UNC – Chapel Hill, NC State, and University of Illinois to name only a few. He has appeared on many radio and television interviews, regularly spoken as the keynote at banquets and conferences, and published articles in periodicals like The Christian Research Journal on a wide array of topics pertaining to bioethics and the university culture.
– Mr. Holland graduated with a degree in Political Science from Kennesaw Sate University. He worked on staff in many political campaigns including the gubernatorial campaigns of Governor Sonny Perdue who appointed Mr. Holland as his Legislative Director for his first term as the Governor of Georgia. He served as the Executive Director of the West Virginia Republican Party for two years. He now works with his father running a high-end luxury resort development company. He has experience on both boards of directors and organizing grass roots fundraising efforts.
– Mr. Roux graduated with a degree from Wake Forest University and is one of the founders and chief officers of Georgia Air Associates, a factory supply representative for the state of Georgia in commercial HVAC. He has experience serving on the boards of non-profit ministries in the Marietta, Georgia community. He is also one of the founding members and elders of Marietta Community Church.
– Ms. Cary graduated from Georgia Institute of Technology with a degree in Industrial Engineering. She then co-founded Information Intellect where she operated as Lead Consultant/Project Manager.As all founders, she managed multiple areas including the installation and customization of proprietary Tax Software for Public Utility clients, developing and coding new modules for the software, and leading training for clients. Ms. Cary serves a key role in MHM safeguarding the financial and operational transparency of this organization to ensure we continue to serve the public trust with excellence.
– Mr. Mwaura graduated from Liberty University and worked for two decades as a youth minister in multiple churches. He also worked in cooperation with other organizations to heal racial divides in our communities with a special emphasis on the Christian church community. He conducts interviews for Christianity Today’s Pastor Website in which he has interviewed such people as former President Jimmy Carter and Pastor Tim Keller. Mr. Mwaura’s wisdom, relationships, and character are invaluable to helping this organization pursue its mission.
– Mr. Rupert graduated with a Bachelors degree in Economics and a Masters in Government. After beginning his professional career selling commercial insurance, Mr. Rupert moved on to serve as a consultant to non-profits. He currently works as a business consultant focused on helping clients with business strategy, change management, and holistic management application.